Some should told them about how popular they
are were in Mexico.
Anyway, my troll nature prevails over this issue because I really know that most of Mexicans (like the rest of the mankind) don’t worth a half penny. In fact troll community in Mexico saluted this event.
- Mexican anger over BBC 'feckless, lazy' claims (cnn.com)
- Mexican car described as 'lazy, feckless, flatulent' by Top Gear team: We're not like that (dailymail.co.uk)
- We¿re not like that, insists ambassador after Top Gear¿s slur on Mexicans (and their cars) as ¿lazy, feckless and flatulent¿ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mexico complains about BBC show's "offensive" slurs (reuters.com)
- Top Gear angers Mexican ambassador (guardian.co.uk)
- Mexico wants apology after "Top Gear" tirade (reuters.com)
- Mexican ambassador complains to BBC over Top Gear jibes (telegraph.co.uk)
- "Top Gear Presenters Accused of Racism. World Acts Surprised" and related posts (ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com)
- "Top Gear Mexican Remarks Prompt Mexico Ambassadorâ€™s Outrage" and related posts (news.lalate.com)
- Video: Top Gear riles Mexico with comments, elicits response (autoblog.com)